9-1-1 PSAP and Consolidated Dispatching for Fire/EMS/Police in Clinton County
The Office of Emergency Services Division of Communications serves as the communications link between all of the county communities citizens and their public safety agencies. The Division operates the Clinton County 911 PSAP answering all 9-1-1 calls for assistance in the County. In addition, among many other tasks the Emergency Communications Center staff dispatches Fire, EMS and Law Enforcement agencies.
- 9-1-1 PSAP answering including Priority Dispatch Emergency Medical Dispatch call prioritization and caller/patient assistance.
- Dispatch and communications coordination for 27 Fire Department in New York, Vermont and Canada.
- Dispatch and communications coordination for 22 EMS squads operating in the County.
- Dispatch and communicatons coordination for the Clinton County Sheriff's Department.
- Communications support for the Clinton County Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- Operates/Maintains 800 mhz trunked Public Safety Radio system in use by 70 separate agencies/entities.